CASE Individual members are hard-working, community-oriented folks committed to making Phoenix a better place to live and work. We are leading the way toward a New Arizona of equal opportunity and shared prosperity for ALL families in our state.
By pooling our time and our resources ($10 per month or $100 per year for the Individual Membership dues), we are taking our future in our own hands—striving to make our jobs good jobs, to create a real voice for our families and communities, and by building a network of mutual support.
Individual Level Members will receive:
- Leadership Training (Media & Public Speaking, Political Campaigning, Respect on the Job)
- Access to CASE computer lab
- Interview skills workshops
- Meet local political allies
- Assistance applying for Obamacare
- Citizenship Classes
- Discounts on movie passes, amusement parks
- Invitations to actions
- Monthly Email Newsletters
- Opportunity to participate in the CASE Advisory Board
- Discounted tickets to CASE’s 2015 Gala Reception & Awards Ceremony