“Arizona’s working families need a strong coalition and a lot of elbow grease to turn this state around. That’s why hard-working members of Local 99 pay dues, and that’s why our Local has partnered with CASE in the fight since 2008. We have accomplished a lot in the last 5 years, and without CASE as part of the coalition, we couldn’t have gotten this far. Join me in building a self-sustaining progressive coalition!”
–UFCW Local 99 President Jim McLaughlin
As an Organizational Member of CASE, your company or organization will join other members in providing scholarships and leadership development for Valley youth. You will also be building power and creating equal opportunity for immigrants and low-income families throughout Maricopa County.
Your monthly membership dues (beginning at $100 per month) are a key support to all of CASE’s programs to create good jobs and increase civic participation among low-wage workers and their families.
But CASE membership isn’t just about financial support. It’s a structure for the interchange of ideas, shared commitment to social and economic justice, and mutual support among individuals and organizations committed to building a New Arizona with equal opportunity for all our state’s residents.
Corporate/Organization Level Memberships Receive:
- The pride of being part of one of Arizona’s premiere youth empowerment and community development organizations.
- Invitations to CASE’s monthly happy hours with political allies.
- An Advocate Level sponsorship at CASE’s 2015 Gala Reception & Awards Ceremony.
- A highlight on CASE’s website, Facebook Page, and Twitter.
- Your company or organization logo on CASE mailers and newsletters.
- Exclusive CASE emails.
- Invitation to a quarterly breakfast with CASE’s Executive Director
- Access for 10 employees to all of CASE’s standard membership benefits.
- Eligibility to vote and serve on CASE’s Advisory Board