Job Opening: Community Canvasser
Are you angry at the ongoing attacks on Arizona’s working families? Do you want to stand up against the exploitation of immigrant workers in our state? Do you want to engage young people in creating a better future for themselves and their families? If so, then we have the job for you.
CASE is looking for full-time community canvassers to participate in our door-to-door and site-based voter engagement and voter registration programs. Our goal is to increase voter participation, especially among young people, in the 2018 statewide elections.
- Door-to-door canvasses in neighborhoods across the valley
- Voter registration canvasses in high traffic areas
- Accurate tracking of voter contact data on a daily basis
- Punctual and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Enjoys meeting and talking to people
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Committed to advancing immigrants’ rights and workers’ rights
- Interested in/passionate about voting and civic participation
- Ability to work within a team
- Adaptability and willingness to take direction
Terms of Employment:
- The Community Canvasser position is a full-time position, though a limited number of part-time positions will be available.
- Pay begins at $13/hr.
- The Community Canvasser position is available from now to the November elections. Canvassers with interest and demonstrated capacity will also have the opportunity for promotion to leadership positions on our canvass team.
Candidates interested in Community Canvasser position should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASE is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.